We are looking for a Customer Insights Researcher. Somebody to help us with conducting multi-angle research to obtain relevant customer insights!
Your daily responsibilities
- Serving the persuasion designers (consider them “the client”)
- The challenge is to discover insights that will enable FamousGrey to create a disruptive uptake in conversion.
- Master in one of the social sciences
- Knowledge of different qualitative customer research methods
- Knowledge of how to present research
- Affinity with psychological persuasion, behaviour economics, behaviour design theory, principles and methods.
- Affinity with web analysis
- Basic statistical knowledge (t-tests)
- Ability to ask the right research questions to find information needs, barriers and boosters in relation to the desired behaviour
- Setting up and conducting user tests (observation, thinking out loud)
- Interview techniques
- Making a research plan (budget allocation)
- Designing questionnaires
- Flawless in native language (dutch, french) and english
- Writing persuasive instructions for test persons
- Able to summarize findings in a clear and simple way
- Connecting results from different research angles
- Making inspiring and visual presentations of results
- Audience segmentation
- Persuasion Matrix (FamousGrey segmentation method)
- Making evidence based persona’s
Feel like it?
Mail to email@example.com