FamousGrey is looking for a Junior Financial Accountant to join its financial department. There he/she will assist the accounting team according to Belgian GAAP and IFRS with monthly reporting to our London office.
- You have approx. 2 to 4 years experience
- Bachelor's degree "Accountancy & Taxation"
- NL/FR with good understanding of English
- Assisting the financial department with the full (analytical) accounting for a number of companies (timesheet registration-based sales, purchasing, banking, tax, VAT, accounts receivable follow-up, ...)
- Assisting the commercial department with analysis and information on customer/joblevel
- Assisting the (internal/external) audit
- Provide (research) information for international reports, financial statements and related
- Create customer specific monthly reports
- Follow up timesheets
- A very creative work environment in an old monastery nearby Brussels
- Competitive salary with extra benefits
Want to grab this golden opportunity?
Mail to Ria Dreelinck, our CFO!