We are looking for a front-end web developer to join our interactive team. Someone who enjoys challenges, both technical and creative. As a front-end developer you’ll be the wizard that makes our creative dreams come true, making sure it’s usable, functional and looks dashing.
This position requires both a mastery of the hands-on aspects of web engineering, as well as an ability to develop responsive and performant front-end architectures that integrate seamlessly with the back-end.
Your daily responsibilities:
- The hand coding of web-based applications and web-based mobile experiences.
- Integrating your code with other technologies (Web Services, client back-end systems, content management systems, …).
- Working with back-end developers, visual designers, UX designers & last but not least creatives.
- 4+ years of experience with web development
- HTML; understanding of semantic and accessible markup (ARIA)
- CSS; familiar with component based methodologies, up to date with the latest browser implementations. Compass and Sass are your best friends.
- Profound knowledge in making responsive design solutions.
- Experience working with front-end libraries like Twitter Bootstrap and Foundation.
- Expert in utility frameworks like jQuery.
- Experience in build systems like Grunt or Gulp.
- Some knowledge of PHP (Zend Framework or Laravel PHP framework) is an asset.
- Debugging and problem solving skills
- Experience with version control systems (GIT).
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills.
Feel like it?