Advertising Agency FamousGrey is being Famously Effective since 1997. And to be even more effective, we are expanding our video and radio production activities. Our office in Groot-Bijgaarden, which is situated in a monastery, will soon include a fully equipped audio studio to support our radio & post-production activities.
To expand our production team, we are looking for a talented sound engineer with a creative mind.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Every day is a different day. We work for many brands who advertise on radio, TV and social media. Our video content ranges from high-end cinematic images to social snackable content. We make radio commercials for brands like Neckermann, Volvo, Hyundai, NMBS/SNCB, …
- Your work is usually conducted with a creative from the agency. The role may be pressured, for example, when working intensively to strict deadlines on limited studio time.
- You'll spend most of your time in our brand-new audio studio, which is at the heart of our monastery. You are welcome to stroll around the monastery’s park to take a break.
- knowledge of AVID Pro Tools and the corresponding hardware;
- minimum working experience of 2 years as a sound engineer in a commercial sound studio;
- experience with voice recordings;
- good knowledge of Dutch and French;
- a keen eye for detail and a critical ear;
- the ability to work well as part of a team;
- organizational and time management skills;
- a passionate interest in advertising in the largest sense
Please send your motivational letter & CV to email@example.com before 14/07/2017.