Born out of an exciting independent creative agency, FamousGrey is a member of the Grey Network since 2016. Grey is one of the most innovative and creative networks in the world. We are a creative company on a mission to make a different shape of work, partnering with Belgium (and the world’s) most ambitious brands such as Belgian Rail (NMBS), Volvo, Mediafin, Alken-Maes, VRT, Hyundai, AG Insurance, IGLO, Veritas...
We are looking for an Online Marketer to join our Performance department – where we focus on analytics and media buying.
- In collaboration with colleagues or clients, you define KPI’s and lay out a plan to achieve the goals.
- You have a strong knowledge of Google Analytics and KPI measurement. Knowledge of Google Tag Manager would be an advantage.
- You are responsible to put digital plans in action, together with other experts in your team.
- You are in direct touch with the client to discuss campaign performance, and potential next steps.
- You have at least three years of experience in online marketing or online media buying.
- Experience with SEA, display & SEO campaigns is expected. Knowledge of Social campaigns and/or Doubleclick is a plus.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You’re a fast learner, and keep yourself updated on the newest developments in online marketing.
- You’re Dutch or French speaking, and master English.
- You’re a team player.
- You can be part of a fast-growing department in our agency.
- Benefit from specific trainings that can help you grow or develop new competences.
- You get to work in a 18th century monastery surrounded by a park.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, head of performance marketing.