Born from an exciting independent creative agency, FamousGrey is a member of the Grey network since 2016. Grey is one of the world's most innovative and creative networks. We are a Creative company on a mission to make a different shape of work, partnering with Belgium and (the world's) most ambitious brands such as Volvo, Mediafin, Alken-Maes, VRT, Vittel, Hyundai, AG Insurance, IGLO, ...
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join us!
- Together with a senior social expert, you'll be responsible for delivering social media strategies and KPIs.
- You'll brainstorm for social content and campaign ideas with our in-house creative teams.
- You'll organize and oversee the whole content production process, from editorial meetings, through feedback rounds, to deciding which type of content will work best for each channel.
- Moderate social conversations in a unique and original way so you know what's going on in the communities you manage.
- You use monitoring and measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in social media content & campaigns with a good understanding of other digital marketing channels and the role of social media within this.
- You're an expert in communication skills and know how to keep our clients happy.
- You love writing short copy and using fancy #hashtags.
- Your standards with Photoshop are proficient.
- Keen attention to detail.
- You have experience with project management and team management skills.
- You're a native Dutch or French speaker and you're fluent in English.
- You can be part of a young & creative group.
- Benefit from specific trainings that can help you grow or develop new competences.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including complimentary meals daily.
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com